In response to the corona virus outbreak I have updated the studio policies in order to protect our clients, ourselves and our families the best we can. We must all take responsibility for our own safety and well being and continue to take steps to protect those around us.
Before attending a class, please ensure that you have read and understood the list below in order to help its keep the studio open. Thank you so much for your co-operation at this uncertain time.
- Please regularly review and adhere to the government guidance these can be found via this link – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public. Please make sure you fully understand this guidance. This is vitally important in order to try and minimise the impact of Covid-19 and to protect those around you.
- Please do not attend your scheduled class if you are required to self-isolate, irrespective of whether you are feeling unwell and/or display any of the symptoms connected with Covid-19.
- If you are in any doubt about whether to attend your scheduled class in light of the impact of Covid-19, please exercise caution, think of other and do not attend.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water/antibacterial wash before and after entering the studio (at least 20 seconds each time)
- All communal surfaces (door handles etc) will be cleaned between sessions.
- As usual please wear clean socks for each session. Please feel free to wear gloves, masks and other protective clothing should you wish to.
- Please adhere to the 24 hour cancellation policy wherever possible so that sessions can be cancelled/consolidated if needed.
Thank you so much for your support during this difficult time. My priority is to keep everyone safe and healthy. I hope that by working together with the policies above that we might be able to continue to deliver Pilates and give people an hour of calm!